First of all i will not be giving away 100 books (If i was rich enough to give away 100 books I would but i’m an 18 year old who spends too much time on the internet). My giveaway is based off my 100 book reading challenge (there’s a full list of all the books there and you can also enlarge the photos above to see the selection.) hence the name for my giveaway. All these books are from the list i plan to read. So i haven’t read them all but from what people have said there are A LOT of good books here.
Secondly theres actually 102 books here. hehe!
Anyway if you didn’t know by now this is a book giveaway! *cheers*
- Now here is the link to my blog (tilly-and-her-books). You don’t have to be following me to enter this but it would be nice y’know? I’d rather people follow for the enjoyment of books and my cats.
- I will be doing this giveaway through The Book Depository so please check if they deliver to you before you enter
- Likes and reblogs count but be wary of your followers, don’t spam them please
- No giveaway blogs
- Just take a deep breath and relax. Have a good day alright?
- There will be…5 winners. Each of them will receive two of the books from above. You can also pick other books from the series that are selected.
- They will be in paperback and the covers/editions may vary.
- This giveaway ends November 1st 2014.
- Keep your inbox open and be prepared to send me your address.
I won’t stalk you.
Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions and also thank you to all of my followers and feel free to just message me anytime to talk. I think that’s everything…much love <3
In memory of Robin Williams (1951-2014)
"I started doing comedy because that was the only stage that I could find. It was the pure idea of being on stage. That was the only thing that interested me, along with learning the craft and working, and just being in productions with people."
Robin Williams, July 21st, 1951 - August 11th, 2014
Bibliophilicwitch’s 3k Giveaway!
I’ve been running bibliophilicwitch (then witchfulthinking) for over two and a half years. I have gone from solely blogging pagan and witchcraft to admitting that this is a personal blog to being a personal spiritual book blog that reblogs pretty pictures of nature, occult, books, mori kei clothing, and fountain pens - and somehow this hodgepodge has attracted 3000 of you guys. Holy buckets! I can’t let such a momentous number be left to pass unnoticed, so here is a give away!
- must be following me as this is a thank you to my sweet followers
- reblog/like as many times as you wish, but please don’t spam your followers
- no give-away/contest blogs
- open internationally
- after the winner is selected they will receive a message in their ask box; your ask must be open in order to qualify and you must claim their prize within 48 hours.
- open until August 21
The winner will receive a book that they can select from the list of my favorites listed above. When able, I will be giving away a hardcover, though there are a few that are out only available in certain formats. The book will be bought and shipped via Book Depository. While the give away is open internationally, please take a moment to check that your country is eligible for shipping through Book Depository because I would hate to find out at the last minute that I can’t actually get you the book.
And yes, that is the collector’s edition of Fangirl as long as it is available when the time comes or the winner is willing to wait.
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
- Libriomancer by Jim C. Hines
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Daughter and Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- The Abhorsen Chronicles by Garth Nix
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Choice from My Witchy Shelf: Mrs B’s Guide Household Witchery by Kris Bradley, Crafting Magick with Pen Ink by Susan Pesznecker, City Magick by Chris Penczak, The Un-Spell Book by Mya Om, Supermarket Magic by Michael Furie
* This give away is in no way affiliated with Tumblr. You must be 18 years or older to win.Ah! i knew i was forgetting something in my haste to finish this! (Quite the feat while working with my boss, let me tell you!)
If the winner wishes to receive a book other than the first of the series listed, they may request it. Ex. Already have The Name of the Wind, but would love Wise Man’s Fear? DONE!
"Because we can’t let things slip out… things like emotions… things like the truth".
I have no home, no path, no certainty. I am no longer Tris, the selfless, or Tris, the brave. I suppose that now, I must become more than either.
what are you smiling about? you’re gonna be good at this.
Here’s another giveaway and now focusing on underrated books! This time around there will be two winners, each get to pick one book (I’m sorry it couldn’t be more than that) from the ones listed above.
- This giveaway is also celebrating my blog hitting 1,000 amazing followers (I love you all) so you must be following me in order to enter.
- The books will be coming from bookdepository so this giveaway will be international.
- To enter you can like and then reblog as many times as you wish just try not to annoy your followers
- I’m going to be choosing the first winner on July 16 and the second on July 30
- Only enter if you’re allowed or are comfortable with giving me your address (I promise not to stalk afterwards)
- Make sure your ask box is open, I’ll select a new winner if I can’t contact you.
- If the the chosen ones aka the winners do not respond within 48 hours, new winners will be randomly selected
Yay 700 followers! Thank you all!
Now let’s get down to business-
Rules and stuff-
1. mbf me
2. This giveaway is International
3. One person will get one of the books listed above (If you want a book not listed but in the same series you can choose that as well)
3.5.Also, if you really want a book by one of these authors and it’s not listed or part of a series just request it to me and I’ll see what I can do.
4. You have to be willing to give me your address so I can ship the book to you (obviously)
5. Depending where I order your book you can possibly pick the cover you’d like
6. Likes and reblogs both count (dont spam people..and no giveaway blogs)
7. Ends July 1st (Your ask box must be open and you must respond in 48 hours or I will choose another winner)
Good luck and again thank you for following!
There will never be enough gifs of this.
"When you see a shooting star, you want to make a wish, right? What kind of wishes will you make? I know it’s childish, but I’m going to wish to meet a fateful love. The wish you make on the stars… wouldn’t it be okay even if it’s a bit like a fairytale?”
"The knight saved the child and returned her to the mother. And the child and her great mother lived happily ever after."