I have no home, no path, no certainty. I am no longer Tris, the selfless, or Tris, the brave. I suppose that now, I must become more than either.
what are you smiling about? you’re gonna be good at this.
Here’s another giveaway and now focusing on underrated books! This time around there will be two winners, each get to pick one book (I’m sorry it couldn’t be more than that) from the ones listed above.
- This giveaway is also celebrating my blog hitting 1,000 amazing followers (I love you all) so you must be following me in order to enter.
- The books will be coming from bookdepository so this giveaway will be international.
- To enter you can like and then reblog as many times as you wish just try not to annoy your followers
- I’m going to be choosing the first winner on July 16 and the second on July 30
- Only enter if you’re allowed or are comfortable with giving me your address (I promise not to stalk afterwards)
- Make sure your ask box is open, I’ll select a new winner if I can’t contact you.
- If the the chosen ones aka the winners do not respond within 48 hours, new winners will be randomly selected
Yay 700 followers! Thank you all!
Now let’s get down to business-
Rules and stuff-
1. mbf me
2. This giveaway is International
3. One person will get one of the books listed above (If you want a book not listed but in the same series you can choose that as well)
3.5.Also, if you really want a book by one of these authors and it’s not listed or part of a series just request it to me and I’ll see what I can do.
4. You have to be willing to give me your address so I can ship the book to you (obviously)
5. Depending where I order your book you can possibly pick the cover you’d like
6. Likes and reblogs both count (dont spam people..and no giveaway blogs)
7. Ends July 1st (Your ask box must be open and you must respond in 48 hours or I will choose another winner)
Good luck and again thank you for following!
There will never be enough gifs of this.
"When you see a shooting star, you want to make a wish, right? What kind of wishes will you make? I know it’s childish, but I’m going to wish to meet a fateful love. The wish you make on the stars… wouldn’t it be okay even if it’s a bit like a fairytale?”
"The knight saved the child and returned her to the mother. And the child and her great mother lived happily ever after."
If we get married, I’ll be called Tsubaki Tsubaki.
Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child, the English have wanted her country and her crown. She is sent to France to wed it’s next king, to save herself and her people. A bond that should protect her, but there are forces that conspire, forces of darkness, forces of the heart. Long may she reign.
it must be a lonelier journey than anyone could imagine.
cutting through absolute darkness,
encountering nothing but the occasional hydrogen atom.
flying blindly into the abyss,
believing therein lie the answers to the universe.